At Direct Mortgage Loans, our responsibility, as mortgage professionals, is to determine our customer’s financial goals and provide a loan product to accomplish their goals. We are committed to providing outstanding mortgage solutions and creating lifelong relationships. We believe that a solution-focused, positive attitude drives extraordinary results. Our values are centered on effective, proactive and respectful communication that fosters teamwork, transparency and accountability to our clients, partners and our employees.
Major Job Functions
• Design, implement and administer company benefit strategy
• Collaborates with executive leadership and marketing regarding staffing strategies and recruiting initiatives to develop best practices for hiring
• Facilitate recruiting process and oversee employee onboarding and branch transition to include office space, equipment, training initiates and recruiting needs
• Administer and revise human resource policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all federal and state laws
• Maintain all leave of absence requests, disability paperwork and FMLA documentation
• Oversee and execute all employee relations issues including but not limited to counseling, write-ups and terminations
• Responsible for workers compensations claims and necessary annual reporting to OSHA
• Responsible for our employee engagement program from new hire to termination
• Implement and conduct staff trainings as needed
• Semi-monthly review and sign off on employee payroll
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn Paylocity, the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
• At least 3 years of Human Resource Management experience required